KernelPop

Thursday, December 01, 2005

oLog

I was reading some notes on Jim's blog about how he hoped he would be creating a living history on his blog that he could return to many years later to relive the happy (and sad) moments that moved him to post entries -- even if they are raving rants about soft drinks.

I'm in the process of moving and I've run across all of my old Journals, letters, pictures and all sorts of stuff that I have saved and carried from city to city. Crazy. I love this stuff, but it is so inaccessable. And I only seem to run across it when I move.

Jim is right. There is unique value in digital journals ...

Why can't I digitize my offline "Log" and access it like I would my Blog?

That would be infinately more interesting to me, personally, than digitizing the stacks in the Library of Congress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home